This vegan cream cheese frosting pairs well with any vegan baked good. Use it as a filling or frosting for carrot cake or pumpkin cupcakes or enjoy it on top of chocolate or vanilla cupcakes.
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
|Prep:||Yield: Makes about 2 cups of frosting.||Total:|
I like how this cream cheese has the texture of actual cream cheese frosting. It isn't a healthier frosting, but it doesn't contain dairy.
- 8 ounces Tofutti Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 stick Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Bring all ingredients to a cool room temperature before you begin.
- Using a stand mixer or handheld mixer, beat the Tofutti cream cheese and the Earth Balance vegan buttery stick together until smooth. This will take 3-5 minutes. [BEAT]
- Add the confectioners sugar and vanilla and beat for 5-8 more minutes until fluffy. [BEAT]
- Frost using a pastry bag.